1. I went to Hobby Lobby and Michaels and bought the materials
At Hobby Lobby I bought the Vine Wreath, Burlap, Initial C
At Michaels I bought the clip on bows
2. I wrapped the burlap around the wreath. I did about one half of the wreath. Tuck the ends through the vines to make it stay tight.
3. Attach the flowers. I loved that the flowers were clip on because it made it so much easier/faster
4. Paint the initial the color of your choice. I choose to paint it white.
5. Attach the letter with the burlap. I cut a long strip of burlap to attach it to and hang it with.
6. Hang it on your door