Friday, July 5, 2013

Laundry Room Remodel :)



I have been telling myself for a year now that I need to redo my laundry room. I have been putting it off and finding other rooms to work on first. I finally told my self that if I found some cabinets I would start on it. Well I found those some cabinets at the Goodwill in Florida while I was on vacation. Yes, I had my husband haul both home on the back of the truck!! 
I was so excited to get started on my laundry room.
The first thing that came to mind was.....

THE MEDAL RACKS HAVE TO 
GO

After I took down those medal racks I started to paint it!
I painted the room Waterscape by Sherwin Williams.


Then, my husband was kind enough to help in sanding the cabinets and painting them.
(pretty nice wood cabinets for $29 at Goodwill)
 After the cabinets dried my husband went to work and started installing the cabinets in the laundry room. He also made me shelves and painted those to hang up! 
(I have a great husband, don't I?)
On the washer side, I put a cabinet and two shelves. On the dryer side, I put a cabinet, one shelf, and a rack to hang clothes. 


Then I started bring things back into the laundry room. My cabinets were filled and my baskets where placed on the shelves!
I am MUCH happier with my laundry room now! It is more organized and looks 100% better
Maybe I will spend more time doing laundry.
(or not) 
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover