Monday, August 6, 2012

Freebie!!

The school year is ALMOST here!!! Every year I always try and make all the birthday bags for the students ahead of time so when a birthday comes up... I am ready!! Here are some the gifts that I have been working on and putting together.  I made the labels that I used for the silly straws.  The Happy Birthday Labels will be the Freebie plus the School Notes shown Below the birthday day bags.



I am giving this away as a FREEBIE... Note for school, Zebra birthday labels, polka dot/plaid birthday labels.

Click (Here) to download

2 comments:

  1. How cute are your Happy Birthday labels?!?! Love them! Thanks for sharing! :)
    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome!! I hope that you liked them!

      Delete

Pin It button on image hover