Saturday, August 4, 2012

Amazing Website!!! Check it out!

Hi Everyone! So I have this cool website that I use that I wanted to share will all my followers! If you are an online shopper you will LOVE it. The website is great is pays you cash back every time you shop online. Yes, I said it ... they
pay you! You can get up to 26% back from what you buy. All you have to do is go the website and click on the store your purchasing from and it will bring up that stores website and you buy as normal. They will send you a check in the mail will all your money back. Being a teacher I like to get as much back that I spend on that classroom. I use it every year! I just got a check for over a hundred dollars for what I spent for the classroom. I would highly recommend it and its totally FREE! The website is called Ebates. Click on the link to take you to the page. :) you wont be disappointed.

http://www.ebates.com/referral/default.do?eeid=23306&AutoLoginID=aW4g1x5LOEJAfP8CL5t%2B8Q%3D%3D





No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover