Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Wednesday's Featured Teacher and Freebie...Meet Melissa

Meet Melissa over at 
More Time 2 Teach



What do you teach? And where? 
3rd Grade, All subjects, FL

What is one of your favorite memories in the classroom?
Reading aloud to my students and seeing their little faces light up and react to what I am reading.

What was your hardest experience while teaching? How did you overcome it.

One of the hardest experiences I had was when I first started teaching and realized how political the education system really is.

I took a deep breath and vowed to do the best that I could for my students!

What advice would you give a new teacher or someone switching grade levels?

First of all,.. stop, breathe, and go!!!! 

Then try to find yourself an experienced teacher in the grade level you will be teaching to mentor you or learn from.

Melissa would like to offer all followers a 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover