I haven't been on in a while because i have been on my honeymoon with my lovely sweet husband. Married life rocks. While I was on my honeymoon, I had some amazing awards waiting on me when I got back! Thanks, thanks, and more thanks! I am so very honored! Jess at From Blood to Books awarded me The Versatile Blogger Award and the One Lovely Blog Award.
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Include a link to their site.
3. Include the award image in your post.
4. Give 7 random facts about yourself
5. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award.
6. When nominating, include a link to their site.
7. Let other bloggers know they've been nominated.
1. Follow the person that gave you the award.
2. Link back to the person that gave you the award.
3. Pass the award on to 15 new bloggers.
7 Random Facts about myself:
1. I just got married on June 22 to an awesome guy. We have been honeymooning in Florida in Casey Keys. I am super excited to be starting this new adventure in my life and also being called Mrs. Craven this year!
2. This is my Third year teaching kindergarten. I love it with all my heart. Those kids are amazing at this age.
3. I love black and white.
4. I have my motorcycle licenses but haven't rode since I got them. I guess I just wanted to know I could do it.
5. I have a birthmark shaped as an heart and it is red. Mom has always called me her little sweetheart. Others just thinks its a tattoo but it's not!
6. I love the beach. I come to Florida every single summer for two weeks.
7. I love to get my nails done BUT I want them off in less than a week haha
1. Lovin' Kindergarten
2. For The Love of Kindergarten
3. Miss Murray's Kinder Monkey
4. Life's a Dance
5. The Resource(ful) Room
6. The Daily Cupcake..a kindergarten blog
7. Mrs. Hoffer's Kindergarten
8. Mrs. Stanford's Class
9. Just Wild About Teaching
10. Teachable Moments
11. Dirty Hands and Lesson Plans
12. Castles and Crayons
13. Welcome to Kindergarden
14. Teaching in High Heels
15. Bunting, Books, and Bainbridge