Monday, June 18, 2012

Cute Ideas!


  1. Hi Friends! Wow, it has been forever since I have posted.  I hoping that I can get back to posting more often. It has been really busy here lately with end of year portfolios (you know what I mean) and finishing planning a wedding.  I am getting married in 4 days.. WHOOOO. (I'm jumping up and down) Never thought that this day would come! :)


I just wanted to share some really cute ideas I have found while I was blogging and pinning :)

First, Miss Kindergarten has this really cute math packet that I am going to use for math centers in the classroom.  I am super excited to use it.  You can find it on teachers pay teachers for only three dollars and  there are four activities.



Second, in my classroom we use expo markers and white boards all the time! One thing that I hate about using them is that we have to pass out easers or Kleenexes and it just gets messy with them laying everywhere.  Sometimes the Kleenex never makes it to the trash can.  I found on pinterest this really cute idea about gluing a pom pom ball to the bottom of the marker to use as an eraser.  I LOVE this idea. Here is a picture that I saw on pinterest. Found them here



Third, I was so excited to use these this year for my parent helper gifts.  They are too cute and the parents loved them. I also found these pictures on Pinterest. Found Them at Sunny Days in Second Grade

     


Fourth, I found these really cute videos of Dr. Suess books!

Mr. Brown Can Moo, Can You?


Green, Eggs, and Ham



1 comment:

  1. I have all of Hadar's packet and they are great!

    You will enjoy them and so will your kids

    Pocket Full of Kinders

    Shuna P

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover