Monday, August 15, 2011

DonorsChoose

Happy Monday,


Last year, I decided to try and get the phonic alphabet tubs funded for my classroom.  I worked all year emailing, facebook, etc to get this project funded on Donorchoose.org.  Unfortunately, it expired before it was fully funded.  I am trying again to get this project funded.  There is only 162 dollars to go till it is funded.  I would greatly appreciate if you could help out!  Kindergartners need concrete experience with objects and manipulatives to explore letter sounds and make connections to the alphabet. Learning the alphabet and the letter sounds is critical because it is the first step in learning how to read! THANK YOU!!!! Click on the link below and it will take you to the giving page and give you more details!! 


Classroom Photo

           




No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover