Monday, August 15, 2011

Book Labels

I decided to create book labels for my reading center in zebra print since I was doing the jungle theme this year.  I also needed a new system in organization.  I have my reading center sorted by non-fiction and fiction.  The book labels has pictures to determine the category.  On the label is a dot with a number in it.  This indicated what books go in what basket.  On the back of all the books are a colored dot with a number.  The students can put books back easily by matching the label on the basket to the label on the back of the book.  Makes life much easier as a teacher because at the end of each day we don't have to sort through books and put them back into the proper places.

Book Labels

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover