Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Happy Teacher Appreciation Day!!!!

I would like to THANK all of my followers for all their support. If it wasn't for you I wouldn't have made it this far. For Teacher Appreciation, I began to thank about all the things teachers do and how we don't get the credit that I believe we should. WE go above and beyond for students. While thinking, this quote came to mind.

"A hundred years from now it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove... but the world may be different because I was important in the life of a child."

Teachers don't teach for the money, we teach to make an impression in a child's life that will last a lifetime.

To show my appreciation to the teachers out there:
I am throwing a sale from May 4, 2013 to May 8, 2013, and I am offering a discount of 20% and TpT is offering an additional 10% on all the items in my store.



Here is the link to my store: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Its-A-Jungle-Out-There

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover