Thursday, December 12, 2013

Last Day of 12 Days Of A Teachers Christmas


Hello Everyone! Can you believe that Christmas is already around the corner? I can't believe that I only have 5 more days of school before the holiday break. Where is the time going? I hope everyone is almost done with their Christmas shopping. I tried to get all that shopping done in November but you know I ALWAYS forget or find something else that is super cute to get.


So... Today is the last day of the 12 Days of a Teachers Christmas. I hope you had a lot of fun blog hopping and finding lots of fun ideas to do in your classroom. The unit that I will be giving away to one lucky winner will be my "There Was An Old Lady Who Swallowed A....... Bundle of Smart-board activities. You will have to have the "Notebook" software to open it. (If you do not have a Smart-Board in your classroom you may pick one thing out of my Teachers Pay Teachers Store that will work in your classroom.



The winner of this Bundle and all of the other day prizes will be announced over at "Teachin' Little Texans" tomorrow! Click on the Owl to take you there...

http://teachinlittletexans.blogspot.com/

The Freebie that I will be giving away today will be my "Beginning Sounds C or P Sort" I hope you enjoy! Click the Picture to get your Freebie.

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Beginning-Sounds-C-or-P-Sort-552266

Have a wonderful Christmas!!!




12 comments:

  1. This blog was very nicely formatted; it maintained a flow from the first word to the last. 8 Ball Jacket

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic blog i have never ever read this type of amazing information. venom jacket

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our the purpose is to share the reviews about the latest Jackets,Coats and Vests also share the related Movies,Gaming, Casual,Faux Leather and Leather materials available Smallville Letterman Jacket

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love to recommend you Where can crawl Exciting Products latest Jackets, Coats and Vests Click Here Tom Hardy Dunkirk Jacket

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read blogs on a similar topic, but I never visited your blog. I added it to favorites and I’ll be your constant reader. 4th Hokage Cloak

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the blog loaded with so many information MillionMerch. Stopping by your blog helped me to get what I was looking for.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is an incredible inspiring article.bathing ape hoodie I am basically satisfied with your great work. You put actually quite supportive information. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The information given in this blog is very nice.comme des garcons

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is an incredible inspiring article. I am basically satisfied with your great work. You put actually quite supportive information. octobersveryownshop.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am constantly amazed by the quality of your blog. Your writing is engaging and your content is always relevant and informative.fubuofficial.com

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover