Sunday, May 5, 2013

Alphabet Word Wall Cards (Polka Dot & Chevron)

Here are new items in my store. Go Check them out! :)

I have created Alphabet Word Wall Cards with a picture that starts with that letter. 
You can print these alphabet word wall cards on cardstock, laminate, and put up in your classroom. This labels can used for a word wall, writing center, or anywhere you would like a mini alphabet line. You can print as many times as you would like! This is a PDF file and has two cards per page. I have made them in two different styles. There is a polka dot set and a chevron set. If you have a theme you would like to match your room, please let me know and I will work on in. :)


Chevron Alphabet Word Wall Cards with Images


Polka Dot Alphabet Word Wall Cards With Images


I am also having a Sale in my TpT Store until May 9th. 
20% off everything.
&
TpT is having an additional 10% on top of my sale on the 7th and 8th.
Check things off your wishlist!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover